Friday, June 26, 2009

 

Day 1223 - Morning and Mourning


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

Yes, the news is in. It's FRIDAY, and you know what that means - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Here's Miss Savannah, princess of the outdoors... Nice photos, Heather! I got the one you sent to me on my phone.

If you haven't heard the news, Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson all passed away this week.

I am sure the media will have a lot to say, to the nth degree.

One musical note (get it?) that came to mind...

If I recall correctly, Michael owns/owned the rights to a lot of the Beatles songs, and there is speculation his will gives them back to Paul McCartney...

I also read something that implied Michael Jackson had cancer, but I am sure we'll hear everything there is to hear over the next few days.

TTFN and have a nice weekend!

Comments:
soo, I have already heard just about all I can stomach re: MJ's death. Just the other day he was still the pedofile freak w/ the bleached skin and collapsing nose. TODAY, he is a God. An Icon. And will be missed by all...yeah right. He was amazing when he was young, but he became a sick freak. The end. LOL
I DO feel sad for Farrah and that Ed didn't get to give ME my millions before he died. Dammit.
 
We sort of grew up with him, listening to the Jackson Five. Or at least hearing them all the time on the radio. I imagine his life was pretty stressful, sometimes people die from stress. At least I know one guy who went to jail and died suddenly, of a heart attack, after a stressful trial. Who knows.
 
Ditto to what savismamma said...
 
Well I like Michael Jackson and feel terrible about how his life turned out. With his life it's hard to be normal.

Thriller is the best video of all time, and I believe one of the first (on MTV). It is the first video I ever saw on TV (and I believe the first time I watched MTV).
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?