Thursday, June 25, 2009

 

Day 1222 - Thursday (or Friday Eve)


Greetings, Bloggy Ice Cream Lovers!

Here is Savannah enjoying the ice cream parlor - and wearing some whipped cream.

It looks like it could be a Friendly's or Newport Creamery. Where did you go, Heather?

She is VERY focused on that dessert!

Changing subjects - I forgot to say 'Happy Summer' a few days ago, and now the days are going to start getting shorter!

OH NO!

I also keep forgetting to tell that I saw a new batch of colts down at my favorite horse farm I pass on my way to work. I didn't see any white ones this year, but I think I saw a set of twins. Very sweet!

I was wondering if they had ANY colts this year, because I hadn't seen them yet this spring.

Hope you have a nice Thursday, and TTFN!

Comments:
The picture was taken at the Newport Creamery up the street from my house. We were there w/ Jen and two of Jen's friends. it was a fun time! In addition to the ice cream, me & Savi shared onion rings, and Jen & Kaitlyn had mozzerella sticks. YUM!!!

Mike leaves tonight for a show in Florida. He won't be back till sometime Monday. Feels like he JUST got home and it's already time to go again! Savi is off playing with her cousins at the park (with Janet AND Michelle AND Anthony) And I just got back from the gym w/ Jen and Kaitlyn. Time for a NAP =)

And congrats Sam! I can't wait to see that baby!!! Maybe she'll let me babysit?? hope hope hope!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?