Monday, June 22, 2009

 

Day 1219 - Fathers Day Plus One!


Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

I can't resist posting one more Fathers Day photo, although I probably have posted this in a previous blog.

Here is my father (lower right) with myself (upper left), Marcia (upper right), and Lyn (lower left). Mom, why is the plastic still on the lampshade?

This is one of my favorite pictures, and 'girl power' is well represented.

Yesterday Charlie and I went to see the remake of 'Pelham 1-2-3'. We enjoyed it! It was worth the price of a matinee, and there were some funny lines and very 'New York centric' dialogue.

Speaking of funny lines - I'm going to tattle on Charlie.

Nashville set a record for the hottest morning temperature yesterday, the low temperature was 79 degrees. Too bloody hot.

We remarked about how hot it was on our way into the health club. Charlie quipped 'Put a little sand up your crack, and it would feel just like Florida!' Thanks, Charlie! Suggestion noted. HAHAHAHA!

Have a nice Monday!

Comments:
Happy Monday. Ick. Raining AGAIN. Will be raining this entire week. How yucky. Mike will finally be home around noon today. Of course, I'm sure he will SLEEP most of the day, but its still nice to know he's home! In case anyone missed my comment, check out the new video of Savi on youtube. (search for savismamma to find me!) and a few new pics on Flickr =)
 
What an adorable group of girls! Peggy, what is everyone watching so intently?

People always put plastic on lampshades and even on furniture in those days (even now?) to keep them clean but looking yucky.
 
Charlie you're so gross! Love it .
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?