Sunday, June 21, 2009

 

Day 1218 - Happy Fathers Day, Dads!


Greetings, Bloggy Fathers and Grandfathers!

Happy Fathers Day!

Here is a great photo of my paternal grandfather, Ed. I am the baby in the photo, and Marcia is the toddler.

Nice, but grudging expression, Marcia, on having your hand held so you'll be still during the photo! Notice I am watching Marcia intently...

We have already been up for a while, and I made a bacon, egg and toast breakfast for Charlie this morning.

I used organic eggs that I traded a lady at work for - a jar of jam for a dozen organic eggs.

Next, we are off to the health club. Then to Dicks Sporting goods so Charlie can spend a Fathers Day gift card he received. Then maybe to a movie later? We'll see!

We are having one scorching hot day after another. By 10 or 11am it is too hot to be outside, and no sign of rain.

Stay cool, and have a wonderful Fathers Day!

Comments:
That photo is so Marcia and so Karen (always alert) -- priceless.

Did anyone mow Charlie's lawn for him for Father's Day?

We have the perfect weather compromise, high 60's, sunny, no humidity.

Yesterday I packed a little Savi gift for our meeting in July--can't wait!!
 
awwww, thanks Nancy! We can't wait to see you too! I'm so excited!!

Happy Father's Day, Charlie! And Gil! And all the Dad's who may be reading this...

Mike comes home tomorrow. Yay!!!
 
Oh, new video on youtube. HILARIOUS!!
 
I love that picture, I guess I've never liked having my picture taken. It's so amazing to see Karen's familiar expression on her face at that young age. I look like I want to throw up.
 
Thank you, Karen, for that photo! That is really priceless, as are today's comments. Happy Father's Day to all of you fathers out there!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?