Thursday, June 18, 2009

 

Day 1215 - Summertime - and the LIZZIN is easy...


Greetings, Weekend Wanna Be's!

Heather - this is a 'Savannah Monitor' - did your 'lizard visitor' look like this one? Too funny!

Well, the week is flying by. It is expected to be 95 degrees today, and the next day, and the next day... Too hot for me.

Changing subjects to hair products -

The tops of shampoo and conditioner bottles don't unscrew easily anymore.

Do you bother trying to get all the conditioner out of the bottle, or do you just throw the bottle away and move on?

I spent $11 yesterday on two big bottles of conditioner, so I threw away my super-sized old bottle without trying to wring every last bit out of it. Of course, I felt wasteful and guilty.

One funny - 'free' with one of my bottles of conditioner was a smaller bottle of 'deep fortifying treatment'. But what did they name it? Fortifying Fortifier. What a stupid name! Can't a marketing department come up with something better than 'Fortifying Fortifier'? Sheesh.

Gotta go! Have a deeply conditioned day...

Comments:
My stowaway looked very much like that one, only mine was a black throat Monitor. Savi was kind of named after those Savannah monitors! I'd suggested the name to Mike when we were in high school (talking about the kids we would have someday...lol) and thought he'd like the name because he liked the monitors! haha!

It's rainy and yucky today...but warm(ish). Mike is leaving at midnight for the Carolina show this weekend. =(
 
The blog site was down this morning (Fri) so Karen couldn't post. She will catch up tomorrow. Meanwhile, as Karen would say, chat amongst yourselves.
 
I figured!!!!
 
Charlie -- thought-Karen just wanted a well-deserved break.

I missed the last 2 days of blogs because of work -- loved the lizard story. Was Savi scared too?
 
Savi didnt see it, but wouldnt have been scared =)
 
Well, I never. Where is my new picture, now what am I going to do?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?