Tuesday, June 16, 2009

 

Day 1213 - Twofer Tuesday


Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

Here is Miss Savannah, picking up a puppy. Or, kind of picking up a puppy.

It'll be heads down once she gets the puppy off the ground!

This is a great picture...

So - Monday is done and the rest of the week is downhill from here.

I went to the health club yesterday, got in a 45 minute workout, then everyone had to leave the pool due to thunderstorms coming in.

I drove home in just a little rain and occasional lightning, but our cable was off and on yesterday evening, and the cable internet wasn't working either. At one point - the TV sound feed and the picture feed were out of synch, and it looked like a weird foreign movie because the actors mouths would move at a different pace than the words!

I'm running a tad late so I'll make this short.

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
We had rain last night, but no thunderstorms. I was REALLY hoping we would. I love to fall asleep to the sound of thunder and pounding rain.

I'm off to the gym and then maybe Savi and I will visit a friend later. Not sure about those plans..I might have the day wrong! haha!!!
 
Your comments about today's picture are so funny! And look at Savi's pretty hair--more every day. So Heather I'll see you at Lyn and Steve's Thurs. morning whenever you and Savi can get there. Can't wait! Leaving tomorrow and coming back on Sat. Thanks again to Lyn and Steve for their hospitality!
 
I'll be there about 9, Grammy =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?