Monday, June 15, 2009

 

Day 1212 - Hey, Twelve-Twelve ought to be Tuesday


Greetings, Monday morning Blah-gers!

Day 1212 - does it have any mystical significance? Wiki answers - NO. Drat.

This picture would have been perfect for the blog where I talked about sunbathing, and how it is perceived by young children.

Savannah is thinking 'WHY is Jen lying down like that, and WHAT is that all about, and SHOULD I be doing something too, and WOULD that be fun?'

Someday she'll want to burn herself to a crisp too. I avoid sunburns now for sure...

Well, it's the start of a new work week, and we had a nice weekend and I caught up on grocery shopping (though I forgot milk) and laundry.

Charlie and I went to see 'Terminator' yesterday. I enjoyed it, but it was a two hour movie with a LOT of effects and explosions, but pretty light on plot and acting. Maybe a B-.

Oops - it's after 6, I'd better get going! TTFN and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
woohoo! I've been summoned for jury duty! LOL. This is the first time I'm actually going to go. Hopefully I wont have to SERVE, but I will go.

As of yesterday, all but one puppy is sold. They will be picked up by Saturday, at the latest. The last one available, the runt, will probably need to be given away for free. She's scrawny and warty and not very mastiff/boxer-like. She IS cute, though, so someone will want her for sure! i just can't ask for a ton of money for her. lol!

I love the pic you used today Mama. Even though Jen wasn't actually tanning. She was waiting for a pup to be picked up w/ me and hid her face when I went to take the picture. haha!!
 
It's cute to see Savi trying to figure Jen out! Sounds good Heather--good bye to all but one little ya-ya! Such a cute picture yesterday (?) of Savi and the puppies before they had to say good bye! Karen, 1212 didn't add up to 14, hence no significance. Remember when you had so many examples of 14 adding or multiplying--14 Water St, 28 Eames St etc. It's still raining and cool. Not much happening today!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?