Saturday, June 13, 2009

 

Day 1210 - Saturday!


Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

Here's a cute expression on Savannah's face while she is playing with Auntie Cheryl's straw hat.

It's the weekend, and I am going to leave soon for water aerobics class - either one or two classes.

Then I need to go grocery shopping, I never really shopped last week except for Sams Club.

Hey - I am sick of gas prices going up! I just want to say it, and there's nothing I can do about it, but it annoys me, because the price of crude oil is not very high at the moment.

Gas is around $2.59 here for regular - don't know about RI or Maine.

TTFN and have a nice Saturday!

Comments:
Gas prices are about the same here, maybe a couple cents higher. Annoys me too!

Graduation, last night, was really nice. Over 30 kids in the 09 class!! Biggest in S.O. history. There were 3 musical performances and Savi danced wildly through them all. She clapped and yelled 'wooooooo' after every speech (sometimes in the MIDDLE too) and generally had a great time. She was SO entertaining that a line formed, afterwards, with people coming to tell us how cute she was! Mike was eating it all up. He loves showing her off =)
 
It's $2.59 here also, at least that's what it was yesterday! Heather, I wasn't sure if you were taking Savi to the graduation or not, but apparently she was better entertained than most (and entertaining!). A beautiful sunny day here, yay!!
 
Graduations can be boring so it's could Savi was brought along for entertainment.

Don't know about gas prices here since I no longer have a car and am blissfully free of gas prices, insurance, parking, having car stolen, etc (oh, not having to drive in traffic!) I do miss my baby 1990 Honda but know my son is happily driving it into the ground in San Diego.
 
I think the gas here on Nantucket is around $3.79 for regular.
 
new pics on flickr, new video on youtube!!!!! =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?