Thursday, June 11, 2009

 

Day 1208 - Hey, it's Fan Fair Week!


Greetings, Bloggy CMA-fest-ers!

Remember the times we went to Fan Fair? We had fun, but the weather does make a difference, and today it is supposed to rain on everyone.

My favorite Fan Fair memory is of my sister in law, when Trace Adkins walked by her. She almost fainted.

Here is a cute photo of Savannah inspecting some minature pansies. This is a great picture!

Hey - I had a voice mail on my cell phone yesterday, but it wasn't for ME. It was a Happy Birthday message for my CAR.

Yes, it's been 2 years now since I bought my new CR-V! Time flies!

I still feel like it's a 'new car', but I will say that the rep at the car dealership made a point of saying 'Let us know if you're interested in trading and getting into a new car'.

THIS IS MY NEW CAR, AND IT WILL BE MY NEW CAR FOR MANY YEARS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Hey - gotta go! TTFN!

Comments:
With Jen out of school, this has felt like a really long weekend. Strange that it's only thursday! We are off to the gym. yay! Tomorrow is School One graduation, so we will be going to see all the seniors one last time. It will be sad....
 
Heather, is Jen graduating? I didn't think so, but wasn't sure when you mentioned attending School One graduation. Another cool picture of Savilynn! Imagine, Karen, getting a birthday message for your car. What is the world coming to? Ha! Ha! I wanted to say yesterday or the day before that Gil has our pool already for swimming if the temp will just get above 60 for a few days--maybe this weekend.
 
No, Grammy. Jen graduates next year! We are just going to see all her friends that are graduating! And Because Mike kinda has to be there =)
 
Fan Fair! I love it, and we had such a good time, didn't we? We had rain only one or two nights and not during the day, right? When I retire I'm coming to Fan Fair again!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?