Wednesday, June 10, 2009

 

Day 1207 - Midweek and Midlife


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Here's another cute photo of Savannah in the yard with a puppy. Adorable, and the yard looks good too!

Speaking of the yard, I have a story from the pool yesterday after work...

A father and his very young son (I would say less than 3) were hanging out at the pool while mom did her workout.

Dad kept up a running monologue as the son enjoyed jumping off the edge of the pool into his arms, etc.

After MY swimmage, I stretched out on one of the pool loungers and enjoyed the breeze. It was late, around 5:30 or so, and the sun was dim, with a slight breeze. It felt wonderful.

The son must have pointed to me because the father said 'She's sleeping outside. They call that sunbathing, and that's what women do to relax. Daddy works in the yard to relax.'

Too funny!

Have a great Wednesday and TTFN!

Comments:
Boy is that a typical stereotype. Women loaf to relax, men work. Works for me. I would like to lie down on that grassy lawn in the photo.
 
come on over, Nancy!!!!!!!!
 
Cute photo of Savilynn! She is growing so fast! I'll see her next week--Thurs and Fri am until noon will be good, Heather. I have routine med appmts both days at 1pm. Again, Lyn and Steve are the host and hostess for my visit--thank you in advance (June 17, 18, 19, leaving fairly early on the 20th.) Gil will stay home to get things done. Remember men work to relax, women sunbath and other such stuff to relax!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?