Monday, June 08, 2009

 

Day 1205 - Monday and the Bee Picnic!


Greetings, Monday morning Blah-gers!

Here is Miss Savannah in action, running over to show the flower she found. I love this picture!

Someone at work COMPLAINED to me that they hadn't seen Memorial Weekend photos of Savannah yet, but I can't get to photo sites at work, they are blocked.

That means I need to email pictures to myself at work or burn a CD.

I worked most of the day yesterday and I'm going in early today to work some more... Hmmm...

Tonight is Charlie's annual beekeepers picnic - and I don't want to miss that! We are bringing a dessert, and sorry Mom, I'm going to have to buy one at Sams Club because I don't have time to bake something!

Gotta go! TTFN! Heather - love the pictures!

Comments:
I'm kind of bummed over yesterdays pictures. I took 150+ pics of puppies and Savi outside, but I had the camera on the wrong setting and nearly all of my pictures are too dark to see much of anything. grrrrrrrrr.
Savi has her doct. appt today. Shots again. Yuck. Mike comes home this afternoon. Yay! Have fun with the beekeepers. =)
 
I have to ask--are there BEES at the Beekeeper's picnic?
 
**chuckle** No, Nancy. There are no BEES at the BEEkeepers picnic. In fact, "picnic" is a bit of a misnomer. It's more of covered dish/pot luck supper. It's held indoors at one of the very nice pavilions at a local fairgrounds.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?