Friday, June 05, 2009

 

Day 1202 - Friday!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

It's Friday, and I am glad.

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Here is an 'arial view' of Miss Savi's flowery outfit. The skirt is as big as she is. Very cute.

Did I mention yet that I hit the OUTDOOR pool this week at the health club? It opened Memorial Weekend while I was in New England, but I hadn't had a chance to use it.

The water is already warm enough to feel comfortable. There is something about swimming outside vs. inside that I really like - the sunshine and clouds are nice additions to my 'swimmage time'.

I am not tan enough (yet) to exercise outdoors at noontime - I'd burn to a crisp. But I can go after work, not get burned, and enjoy it.

TTFN, have a nice Friday, and a nice weekend!

Comments:
I think Savi'a hands look kind of similiar to the shape of my hands.
 
Oops, I meant Savi's.
 
Savi, Jen and I were supposed to meet Janet and Julia at the park today, but I think it's going to rain. yuck. guess we will end up lounging around till it's time for more puppy viewers. Mike is on his way to Florida (he left last night) so it's gonna be a quiet weekend for us.
 
Good weekend, everyone! We're home relaxing after a busy day which culminated in working on the baked bean supper at the WP Historical Society, and making 2 pies for it. It's WP Old Home Days this weekend but we didn't stay for the fireworks tonight. We had a nice view of the sunset on the way home from WP. Tomorrow night is the Alumni Banquet and my sister, Mary Ann's, 50 yr class! Nice pic of Savi, and you are the best judge, Marcia, of her hands being similar to yours. Just one more way she reminds me of you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?