Wednesday, June 03, 2009

 

Day 1200 - Midweek and Midlife


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Isn't this a darling photo of Uncle Evan and Miss Savi at the zoo?

She flirts with him all the time, and runs over to him whenever she sees him. SWEET! Look at her smile.

Hey - did you notice DAY 1200 today? That's a lot of blogging days, folks...

It's gray and a bit rainy today, but TY and Charlie are going to trout fish anyway.

Why bother on a rainy day, you ask?

Because they have been keeping track of every trout they have caught this year, and they are TIED at 96 trout each. Their goal is to break 100 today.

Since I said that, I might have jinxed it. If they don't get to 100, I am OK with taking the blame.

By the way - they fish a lot of 'catch and release' - so those trout don't necessarily end up in the freezer. If they brought every one home I guess we'd be eating trout a lot more often!

Gotta go! TTFN!

Comments:
This is one of my favorite pictures. So sweet! =) Grammy, to answer your question, she doesn't call them anything anymore. She just yells 'HI' to them over and over.
Savi has a dr's appt. this morning. I forgot until I saw it on the calendar last night. I dont remember if this is a quickie or a yucky shots visit..
Mike has a show in florida this weekend so he will be leaving tomorrow and coming home sometime Monday night. =( Maybe me and the kids should have a party..haha!
 
What a wonderful picture--I just love it! I'm glad to hear that Charlie and Ty throw a lot of their trout back--gotta save some for another day, right? Thanks, Heather, for answering my "ya-ya" question! Hope little Savi's dr appmt is a quickie. This morning I have Bible study, then food shopping. I might go to Morgan's softball game in the afternoon. Yesterday Doug, Kathy, and sister Martha came for lunch. Kathy is pale, but is still courageous fighting this awful cancer. Keep those prayers coming!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?