Monday, June 01, 2009

 

Day 1198 - It's JUNE!!!

Greetings, Monday morning Blah-gers!

Hey - it's June! I had to pay some bills yesterday.

Savannah is eating watermelon with a very determined look on her face... Cute curls and cute dress!

The last watermelon I bought was very good - it was from Texas, and just delicious. I always cut up the whole thing and put it into containers.

This watermelon was seedless, but it was still big - it filled 3 half gallon containers and a few quart ones.

I'm going to make this short - I was washing sheets and towels last night after Cheryl left, and had to let the towels keep drying after I went to bed.

I just put them on 'fluff' and need to go fold them and put them away.

Thanks again for coming Cheryl - we had a great time!

Comments:
Chuckled a little bit knowing about your towels. Glad to know you put them on fluff. That was a bit of fluff in itself...
 
My poor sniffly boogie has allergy medicine now. I would think I'm going to get some sleep tonight with THAT! Glad you had a nice time with Cheryl! =)
 
I laughed about the fluff too. And also is there a rule you have to do the laundry the minute the guest leaves?
 
Is fluff the same as air? Love that picture of Savilynn! And love the name Savilynn even better that Savi! I missed the blog yesterday but didn't miss leaving a Happy Birthday message for Stephanie! Rec'd a couple more birthday gifts today--thank you Heather and Marcia, very nice and very useful! And one more card--thank you Nancy!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?