Sunday, May 31, 2009

 

Day 1197 - Happy Birthday, Stephanie!


Greetings, Blogregation -

Today is my sister in law, Stephanie's birthday.

Happy Birthday Stephanie!

I did put a card in the mail but it might be a day late and a dollar short.

I grabbed this cake photo off the internet - doesn't it look DELICIOUS?

I'll make this short so I can go back to visiting around the kitchen table with Cheryl and Charlie.

Cheryl goes back to Providence tonight - she's already done her checkin and printed her boarding pass.

We'll hit another movie today - yesterday we saw 'Star Trek' and Cheryl loved it. Maybe Wolverine or Terminator today...

TTFN and have a nice Sunday! Heather - thanks for the photo yesterday on my phone! xxxx

Comments:
That is a pretty cake! Happy Birthday Stephanie! (does she read the blog???)

Savi is grumpy again. Either has a bit of a cold or has allergies. Is stuffy and had an awful time sleeping last night. Poor thing! I've got her all dressed up in a big, poofy skirt that Janet got her. Gonna TRY to take some pictures outside today! We will see if there is any cooperation. haha!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?