Friday, May 29, 2009

 

Day 1195 - Cheryl's on the way!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

It's Friday! You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Cheryl is coming to visit for the weekend - here she is, giving Savannah a smooch.

I am running late, but meant to leave early. (go figure)

I'll tell one story from work yesterday...

A Coworker has a 3-year old son.

He was saying that his 3-year old doesn't really remember last summer when he was just 2.

His son had LOVED going to the beach last year, but didn't remember it this year when it was mentioned how much he liked it.

His son was confused that he is being dressed in short sleeved shirts, because all he remembers through the winter is that his sleeves are 'supposed' to be long! He thinks something is wrong with his clothes! Too funny.

I think that is SOOOO interesting.

Have a great day and a great weekend! TTFN!

Comments:
At a cookout with Kelly's family the other day, one person was saying that her granddaughter (age 5) had said "I'm going to have a new Daddy soon". Her grandmother said, "Why do say that? Your dad will be around for a very long time". The little girl said, "He always says 'My knee is killing me"'.
 
Great stories Momand Marcia!! My friend emailed me today that her 4 year old son asked her to 'buy' a new baby because his new 3 month old sister 'smells like formula'...lol!!!!!!!
 
Great stories! I have to get ready to go to a choral concert tonight at the Methodist Church, so this is just to say Hi to all, and to Cheryl especially who is visiting in TN with our favorite people! Thanks everyone for my birthday calls, cards and gifts! Makes me feel so special! Oh, and even Gil liked "Angels and Demons"--any movie with Tom Hanks is great!
 
Marcia, you've got to be kidding. That is hilarious.

I'm sure the lively duo of Karen & Cheryl (with Charlie making sure things don't get out of hand) will have a great time in Tennessee!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?