Monday, May 25, 2009

 

Day 1191 - Happy Memorial Day!


Happy Memorial Day, Bloggies!

Here is a cute picture of Little Savi with BIG dog - look at the expression on her face as she is pointing at the dog.

Savi enjoyed watching birds and squirrels out the window yesterday at my sister and brother-in-laws.

She chatters away in her own baby language (some of which we THINK we understand).

I heard 'twinkle twinkle little star' yesterday, and we also did the 'itsy bitsy spider'.

Well - it is Memorial Day, and I will be heading to the airport a little later to return to Tennessee. Bye, everyone! I had a wonderful time and can't wait to come back!

Thank you to all the Service men and women out there who give their lives to keep our country safe. I didn't know that the origin of Memorial Day goes back to the Civil war.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memorial_Day

Comments:
Heather, sometime see how she reacts to classical music. Mom says I used to dance to Swan Lake and Nutcracker Suite. So much that I made the record skip from jumping.
 
I'm sure she would love it! I'll find some online today and try it =)

We miss you already, Mom! We had an awesome visit! So glad Savi is old enough now to really enjoy her time with you and everyone else too! Can't wait for you to come back again. Have a safe trip home! Love you!!! xoxo
 
Marcia, I can see you dancing! Did you ever study ballet?

The holiday photos of Savi are so precious. I hear I will be meeting her soon!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?