Thursday, May 21, 2009

 

Day 1187 - Hooray! Vacation is here!


Greetings, Bloggy Travelers!

It is 'Memorial Weekend Eve', and all is well. Time to go to New England to see 'the FAM'.

Here's a cute photo of Savi before I go take a bunch more this weekend.

The FAM I will visit with includes children, grandchildren, mother, sister, brother in law, as well as friends.

I will also enjoy having a long weekend - with a vacation day and a holiday monday. Bliss.

Actually, I'm not traveling until after work today, but since I need to bring my suitcase 'n stuff to work, I feel like I'm leaving this morning.

My mother will also arrive today from Maine, and we'll meet up tonight at my sister and brother-in-laws.

TTFN and I'll blog at ya from there tomorrow!

Comments:
yay yay yay! its time!!!!!!!!!!
 
Safe flight, Karen. See you soon--and Heather and Savi, and Evan and Lyn and Steve and Marcia, and maybe Charles and Christopher!!
 
And Savi in her beautiful dress and hat, all ready to greet her guests. Get out the toy tea set, Heather! Wish I could be there.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?