Wednesday, May 20, 2009

 

Day 1186 - Typecast, or busted?

Greetings, Bloggy Midweekers!

It is almost time to go on vacation! Charlie is going to do the airport online checkin for me, because I won't be home.

Heather, Savi, Evan, Mom, Lyn and Steve - I'll be there tomorrow night!

Hey - American Idol finale tonight, we'll find out if Adam (cheers and screams) or Kris (soft, polite applause) wins...

I've been meaning to tell this story for a week but haven't had time...

Amazon.com sent me an email announcement that they have a new 'paranormal romance' section.

Hmmmm - what does that say about MY buying habits?

Vampires, wizards, alien encounters?

Does that mean I am not normal - that I am para-normal?

Wikipedia talks about it here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal_romance

Gotta run! TTFN!

Comments:
It's a beautiful 80 degrees today and I spent most of the day trying to get a VERY grumpy Savi to take a nap. She didn't get to yesterday because we spent the entire day at Roger Williams Park (she LOVED the carousel horses this time. LOVED THEM!) And she didn't sleep too great last night, woke up at 6 and by 10am was already overtired. She protested sleep and screamed bloody murder until noon when she finally passed out. Poor thing.
I had a super creepy dream last night that Savi had a CLUSTER of MOLARS coming in...they were right on top of each other (3) with one popping up in the bottom palate! I was horrified and woke up STILL horrified wondering what to do about her poor teeth! Happy to see that they are still fine =)
 
Yes you are paranormal, Karen! A fantastical being (I love that word!)

Heather, you'll have to try mellowing Savi tonight and tomorrow before she gets totally overtired again with all of the visitors. Hope she doesn't bite anyone with those three molars!
 
Anonymous Aunt Nancy again--
 
See you soon, Heather and Grumpy, I mean Savi! xxx-ooo
 
It's late--watching American Idol and Rachel Maddow, alternately! See you all in RI and Nantucket very soon--like tomorrow night, Fri, and Sat/Sun!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?