Tuesday, May 19, 2009

 

Day 1185 - Countdown to Memorial Weekend


Greetings, Bloggy Twofer Tuesdayers!

Here's a darling photo of Miss Savi at the beach. Precious picture!

Heather, it is wonderful that you can take her to enjoy the ocean. I miss the beach so much!

I have been puttering around the house this morning, packing and unpacking (to balance my suitcase).

I put new batteries in my camera, and also packed two extra ones. I don't need to say why!

I only want to bring one suitcase, so I can't bring TOO much stuff. I bought a couple of paperbacks (big ones) to read on my trip, but two books might not be enough. It will have to do...

Gotta run - I need to catch up on things at work before I leave Thursday afternoon. TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
This week is going by too S.L.O.W.
Me and Savi are meeting Janet and Julia at a park in Warwick this morning. Michelle is in CANCUN for the week, so the kids are with Janet. We haven't been to this park, so Savi should have a good time checking out all the new stuff!
 
Wow, look at all that hair on our little Savi! Pretty! Karen, how do you have time to putter around the house before you go to work? You must get up super early! See you soon!!
 
Peggy, I have seen Karen putter and she is much more efficient in her puttering than we are (at least as to travel stuff).
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?