Friday, May 15, 2009

 

Day 1181 - Friday - or TG it's FRY-day

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

In honor of FRY-day, here is a great shot of Savannah 'stuffed' with French Fries...

Heather - please explain in the comments why she jumped up on the couch with her mouth full of fries!

That picture is going to work with me, it makes me smile whenever I see it. She looks a little like me when I eat fries...

But since it is Friday, or FRY-day...

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'FRY-day! FRY-day! FRY-day!'

Let's talk about FOOD for a minute...

If you know about the 'free KFC grilled chicken dinner' coupon promotion (aka fiasco), you also know that in many areas, they are not honoring the coupon, and you have to get a rain check.

I tried to use my coupon, unsuccessfully. I didn't even get the raincheck, because I would have had to go inside and fill out a form, and have the raincheck mailed to me. I wasn't interested in giving out my address, thank you very much.

So - who SUCCESSFULLY received their free grilled chicken dinner? Mom & Gil! I guess in MAINE they don't get as many customers, and can actually cook enough chicken to cover the huge demand (possibly 10 customers a day?)

Just kidding - I'm jealous because I didn't get to try the new grilled chicken for free...

Gotta run, I'm late! Have a nice Friday and a week from today I'll be in New England!

Comments:
ok, so the french fry picture... Savi was munching fries when one of the dogs came into the livingroom and startled her. She went running to Jen and jumped onto the couch with her. The whole time the fries were still poking out of her mouth. It was hilarious! I got a bunch of videos yesterday of her dancing some more...one she is even singing a little...but Flickr has been uncooperative so I haven't uploaded them yet. I will try again later!
 
Hey, maybe I can have a publicity shot done of me with fries sticking out of my mouth. It's a new trend! A new McDonald's commercial!
 
Flickr can't upload my giant videos. Look for savismamma on Youtube!!!!!!! =)
 
Karen, I watched Survivor last night (looks great on HD!) and couldn't believe Coach was still there. I'm glad he got voted off. How insufferable! Also watched American Idol Wed. and happy to see Adam win. All three had such great stories though. They sure drag it out,don't they!
Did you check my comments on yesterday's blog?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?