Wednesday, May 13, 2009

 

Day 1179 - Midweek and Midlife

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Happy Birthday today to my cousin Cathy, who is recuperating from a hip replacement operation. Get well soon! I sent her a funny card.

I think Savannah was about to take this hat OFF her head, but got distracted by the camera.

I woke up this morning to Pat Boone singing 'Love letters in the Sand' in my head.

It's not gone yet.

Do YOU have music running through your head most of the time?

Or do you have to PUT it there with an i-pod (or whatever musical device is attached to you).

I'm running a tad late this morning, trying to find JUST the right sweater for work today. It had to be warm enough for indoor air conditioning, and cool enough for outdoors being 75-80.

Kind of a challenge, but with my vast and overflowing closet, I succeeded.

Anyway - more tomorrow, have a nice Wednesday, and TTFN!


Comments:
Savi WAS getting ready to take the hat off. She likes to take them off and put them back on herself. She does it with headbands too, and tries to comb her own hair and wash her own face in the tub. Cute!

Savi woke up just before 4am and was ready to party. No idea why, she was just WIDE awake. I was up with her until 5, then decided it was time to try sleep again till the alarm went off at 7. It took about a half hour of struggling in bed, but eventually she cooperated. (or passed out..haha!)
 
The right sweater is where those 3/4 length cotton blend blouses come in handy. I'm wearing the 2 you gave me very often. I don't want to sound greedy but I could use one or two more! How sweet Savi is putting and taking off her hat, washing her face, combing her own hair--getting so big! Legion and Legion Auxiliary mtg tonight so have to fill 16 finger rolls with seafood salad from the Deli. Gotta go!
 
Yeah, I often have some kind of music going on, but sometimes it's not really a song, just a sort of drone, or a short group of of low notes, that sort of repeat. And not loud enough to hear, hardly. I play so much music that sometimes I can't listen to music. It feels like work, or I analyze it, or I feel like I'm playing it. I like to watch movies, or listen to NPR, or do crossword puzzles.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?