Friday, May 08, 2009

 

Day 1174 - Friday!


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

Here's another great 'tooth' photo - Savi looks like she enjoys having the camera right in her face!

It's Friday already - where did the week GO? I'll never catch up.

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

There is thunder and lightning outside at the moment, but no rain yet. We had one whole day yesterday with no rain - it was nice to see some blue sky.

If you didn't see Survivor yesterday - Eddie George, the football player (formerly of the Titans) made an appearance to see his wife, Taj, who is a contestant this season...

I dreamed last night that Taj and I were at the beach, and Eddie came by to give us inflatable rafts to use in the ocean... However, before I got a chance to use it, it started to rain and I was thinking to myself in my dream - 'What would it feel like to be in the ocean while it was raining hard?'

So - how many daydreams do YOU have while you are dreaming?

TTFN, have a great Friday and a great Mothers Day weekend!

Comments:
Karen, I've had to just let Survivor go this season--too much to do and no good taping capacity. However, I now have DVR on my new flat screen TV. So next season I can tape as many episodes as I want.

Since next year on this date we will be in Nashville, what is the typical early May weather?
 
I often do this on early blogs-caffeine hasn't kicked in yet--I'm not anonymous. Also the thought that came to mind when I saw Savi's teeth--"My, what big teeth you have !! All the better to eat you with , my dear".
 
=) Did you read, Nancy, that I wrote the very same thing yesterday? Savi is a 'big girl' today eating junk with me & Jen...Burger King cheeseburger, fries & sprite. (she has only had a bite & sip of ours, but is lovin it. lol) Good think I spent all that time & energy at the gym yesterday..grrrrrr....
 
I like the Survivor updates, but only watched once this season. It's too cut-throat! How I love Savi's little teeth, and she must be enjoying "real" food now! Gil and I helped this am to get ready for another Legion supper--pork roast, etc., and will be going down around 3pm to do more stuff for the 5pm supper. I'm not serving, instead will sit with Eleanor, Milt, Joe and Peg. Gil always is a server, and he slices up the meat each supper, then he'll sit with us after everyone is served. Karen and Marcia, Mother's Day cards have arrived--thank you!!
 
Heather, great minds think alike--no I didn't see yesterday's blog comments. That is too funny.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?