Thursday, May 07, 2009

 

Day 1173 - Of New Choppers and the Newly Chopped!

Greetings, Bloggy Choppers!

OMIGOSH!

Look at our darling girl with SO MANY TEETH! Nice choppers, Savannah!

Teeth make her look more 'grown up', don't they?

And what a big smile! Heather, you must have been tickling her.

Speaking of choppers - my girl Allison got voted out last night on American Idol!

Allison SHOULD have been in the final three (Kris should have left the show instead). She is an outstanding singer and just turned 17, but I didn't vote so I take full responsibility for it.

I liked this article in the Seattle times...

(update - I broke the link below because it was messing up my page spacing...)

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/confessionsofanidoladdict
/2009186520_spoileralertlivebloggingtonightsamericanidolresultsshow.html

Anyway - I still expect my boy Adam to win it ALL, and he deserves to - he has been a step above anyone else this season. But I did want Allison to enjoy being in the top three.

TTFN and have a nice Thursday!

Comments:
Karen asked me to let everyone know that the blog is displaying differently today because of the long unwrapped link she posted. There is nothing wrong with your browser. Continue to read and have fun.
 
Hey, a new computer word: "unwrapped". I liked Alison and Adam the best, too.
 
'all the better to EAT you with, My Dear'
Those choppers sure are SHARP! O_O
It's amazing how fast she can polish off a cookie now that she can CHEW it.

Thank you for my Mother's Day card =) I had NO IDEA what you were sending at first...I forget that I'm a Mom too...lol!!!!!
I am holding your & Grammy's cards hostage until you come here. Is that too long to wait? Maybe I should send them? I like the 'in person' thing when I can..doesn't happen often.
 
Heather, In-Person is good and I'm sorry I forgot to send you a Mother's Day card. You are the Best! Love those little teeth on our little girl! Have to rush away to a meeting. "Talk" to you tomorrow. I also was unhappy to see Allison voted off. Simon looked pretty dour too.
 
Heather - don't worry about the card, I'll enjoy it when I get there, and NO it won't be too late! xxxxx-ooooo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?