Tuesday, May 05, 2009

 

Day 1171 - Cinco De Mayo!

Hola, Bloggy Cinco el Drinko's!

I think I said that last year on May 5th.

Do you have any Cinco De Mayo celebration plans?

You can read about the historic battle on Cinco De Mayo at this link:

http://www.vivacincodemayo.org/history.htm

We don't - just another day pining for Don Quixote.... (yeah, right)

I heard that he WILLINGLY left the livestock trailer on Saturday and enjoys their barn.

He already has a pal - their dog, who likes him. I think that's nice.

I'll hear more about how he's doing today, my coworker had the day off yesterday.

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
Glad to hear Don Q is happy at his new home! We have no plans for Cinco de Mayo. Pretty much a 'drinking celebration' and we don't drink...tacos maybe?? =)

Jen is home sick again, it's rainy and miserable. Another day of bumming around.
 
I've attended waaaayyyy too many crazy cinco de mayo parties and tonight am going to the gym and after that make a further dent in putting my stuff away in my new apt.
A long task as I'm pokey--but there is not a lot of mess and clutter--boxes stashed away in what is called a "bonus room" --it has a window but no discernible purpose. It has a built in dresser from the 1920's with huge shallow drawers that I can put tons of stuff in like hardware, cameras, etc. -- the rest of the room is great for storage. The kitchen has an ironing board built into a closet - very old-ok because I iron maybe once a year.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?