Friday, May 01, 2009

 

Day 1167 - Happy May!

Greetings, Bloggy May-Day-ers!

It's FRIDAY, hooray!

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!' If possible, march around a Maypole today, or just pretend.

Look at this sweet picture of Savannah having a little picnic of cereal puffs outdoors!

Good coordination, Savi... She's on one knee and balancing.

Gee - the dandelions here have already gone by, but I don't miss them.

I had the strangest dreams last night! I dreamed that I went to this 'theme' place in a mall or hotel with several other people.

We were looking for a place to go dancing, but this worked out fine.

One big room was the 'wild wild west' - complete with big rocks and a campfire ring. You dressed up in costumes and 'roamed the indoor prairie'. The room next door to it was a different theme, with different costumes.

The funny thing about the dream was that I already HAD western wear on, and didn't really need to change clothes.

Does that mean I'm OK, just the way I am? I'll take that as a yes.

TTFN and have a nice Friday!

Comments:
Cowgirl Karen, I think that's who you really want to be, deep down. I always liked that fringed jacket you had.
 
I remember that jacket! I might have a photo of it.

Looking at the videos and photos of Savi I am so amazed how agile and coordinated she is, and by her concentration. She appears very advanced for her age.
Maybe she'll be an astronaut or athlete, or even our first woman president (as long as she's a Democrat, LOL.)
 
Daddy wants Savi to be a basketball player =)

Mom, I hope your dream doesnt mean your clothes look like costumes!!?

I just got back from Jen's friends house. I hung out there with the girls & two other moms while the girls got dressed for prom. They all looked gorgeous! I'll have pictures on Flickr Sunday when Jen gets home w/ the camera. Her school does an all night, after-prom 'lockdown party'. There's food, music, games..etc. Keeps the amount of after prom drinking down. Tommorow night she is going w/ her friend to Mohegan Sun for the Brittany Spears concert. Back home with me on Sunday! Mike is away until Monday morning, so it's another quiet weekend for me, alone with Savi =)
 
Darling photo of Savi, and I agree with Nancy that she seems quite advanced for her age in coordination and agility. Tell us more what words she is using. I know she was calling the puppies "Ya-Ya's" and was saying "baby". Karen, tomorrow we'll hear more about Don Q. and if he goes to his new home! You have such interesting dreams! And we all remember your suede jacket with the fringe, and how all eyes were drawn to you when you were wearing it! You were truly stunning! Tell Jen I hope her prom was wonderful and the Brittney Spears concert just as good.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?