Thursday, April 30, 2009

 

Day 1166 - Not Friday Yet? Drat!

Greetings, Bloggies!

Not Friday Yet? Oh, drat. Savannah thinks the same thing... Check out that pout.

However, it's Farewell to April and Hello to May day!

(Did you pay your April bills yet?)

I'm afraid to say anything, lest it all fall through, but we are hopeful that we have found a new home for Old Don Q, and do not need to transport him there.

Fingers and toes crossed until Saturday...

So - wha's happenin'? ADAM, one of my very top IDOL singers, was in the bottom two last night? My belief is that so many people think he has a 'free pass' to the top that they didn't vote for him. My girl Allison, as well as Danny, were the top 2 and well-deserved to be there.

My picks are Adam, Allison and Danny for the top 3, and Adam or Allison to win, but ANY of those three would suit me fine.

Any big plans for May breakfast, Cinco De Mayo, or Mothers Day weekend? If you haven't bought your mothers day cards, NOW is the time to go do it and get those in the mail!

Guess I'll exit, stage right - toward the DOOR and go to work.... TTFN!

Comments:
It's thursday all right! Today is a grumpy day in our house. Jen was very excited to go to a concert tonight. Her favorite band, her best friend...and her friend's Dad was taking them. Well he flaked, can't take them and now they are out money for their tickets AND dont get to go. Mike is getting ready for another South Carolina trip first thing tomorrow morning so he can't take them himself, and I can't have the baby out that late...so they are bummed. Tomorrow is prom and we are expecting rain & thunderstorms. Great for outdoor pictures! grrrrrrrr.....
 
What a cute picture of Savi-a different expression! Sorry Jen's plans were dashed! Yes, we'll keep our fingers crossed for Don Q's new home! He's a noisy one! Thanks for the Idol update as we didn't watch--I guess I forgot about it after the President's press conference, and stayed right on NBC and watched Law and Order. That's surprising about Adam, but glad Allison is getting the votes she deserves. I'll have to watch Danny more closely. We're having friends for lunch today and decided to make potato salad for the first time this season, and the usual hamburgs and hot dogs (yes, red ones, Karen!) for our first cook-out. I think we'll cook out and eat in as it's only 50 degrees!
 
I love May. I remember the May baskets being hung and then the person receiving one had to find everyone. Peggy, Mary Ann and I received them as we have May birthdays and because we were flirts and one of us, as Karen pointed out, was and is stunning!)

Sorry to hear about Jen--at that age I would have been mad at everyone for weeks to miss such a big event. Savi is pouting in support.

I don't want Don Q to go!!
 
I don't want Don Q to go either!!! =(
 
It warmed up to 60 degrees so we ate outside after all! Yay, Spring is here--tulips blooming and red maple buds on the trees starting to open up!

Even better news, Ray talked with Doug later this afternoon and Kathy is feeling stronger and eating again!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?