Wednesday, April 29, 2009

 

Day 1165 - Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

I took the time last night to dig in the photo archives for a picture to post on the blog today.

Here is a belated photo of Marcia, yesterday's birthday girl, pictured in the center here.

Lyn is on the left, and my mother is stunning, as always, especially with her cats-eye sunglasses and long hair. I am AWOL in the photo.

I love this picture!

I remember my mother wearing that sleeveless pink, white and blue checked shirt many summers - SHE didn't seem to change sizes every year the way I can!

Also notice needing a JACKET on the water in Maine - we always travelled with a sweatshirt or jacket, once the breeze picked up.

TTFN and Happy Birthday again, Marci-Ann!

Comments:
I love that picture, too, but it's not OK that you are missing from the picture, Karen, but so nice to see Marcia and Lyn smiling and enjoying the day. Grammie Hempel is partly there! Thanks for the compliment, but I never thought of myself as stunning!
 
Thanks for the pictures and the birthday wishes, sorry I didn't look at the blog yesterday, I was away from my regular computer! We went to the National park in Brewster and had a nice relaxing time, and my special treat was potato chips and rice/corn puffs. That was plenty. We went out to eat last week for my birthday meal and I had a salad plate that had lobster salad and crabmeat salad and chicken salad, which I ate with rye crackers that I had in my purse. Kelly ate the salad part (turns out I'm sensitive to fruits and vegetables and have to be careful about eating too much of them, or eating certain things). Anyhow... I had a good birthday, and I hope that I can still be playing the organ when I'm 75, I'm starting to feel kind of up there in the number department.
 
Which one of the fish yesterday was me?
 
Ah, grasshopper, there is not just one fish that captures your inner self. Each fish represents a unique and special aspect of your 'you-ness'.

Just keep swimming, and don't get a 'Gill-t' complex about it... Ha!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?