Sunday, April 26, 2009

 

Day 1162 - I get a little bit sideways...

Greetings, Blogregation!

Miss Savannah is a bit sideways in this photo - or was it Heather?

I'm going to make this short, because Charlie and I are going out for a walk in the park instead of swimmage this morning. It is around 60 now, but headed near 90, so we'd best get a move on...

I was just reading a review of KFC's new grilled chicken - the reviewer liked it!

However, why you'd go to KFC for a bucket of grilled chicken rather than just getting a $5, delicious rotisserie chicken at Sams Club - you can make that call!

Contradicting myself - I can see the 'bucket o' grilled' if I was on vacation, or getting it for myself if all the rest of the family wanted fried, or getting a plate if just wanted 2 pieces.

The review said the grilled chicken was about half the fat and sodium of fried, which sounds like a big improvement to me.

But did they put the nutrition info in the article? Nope. Sheesh...

TTFN and have a nice Sunday!

Comments:
=) That's one of my favorite pictures! It's already 82 here! Supposed to be 90...HOT HOT HOT! We did all our outside stuff yesterday, which was SUPPOSED to be 80 but ended up being 70. It was awfully cold at the beach/park where we went on a 3 mile 'scenic loop' walk. Then we went to Iggy's for lunch...clamcakes & chowder, YUM! Then we went to the gym and the girls went on the bikes while Savi and I went in the pool. Then we ran boring errands and came home. Today will be much calmer. Jen has a friend over, Mike is working & Savi & I will do yardwork...until it gets too hot.
Have a fun Sunday =)
NEXT WEEKEND IS PROM! This week will be full of pre-prom girly stuff...lol!
 
Hi Heather!

Thanks for all the news! Yes, it is boiling here too. My news is that Cheryl is coming to visit the weekend after Memorial weekend (the weekend after I see you and the gang!)

Yay! It's been forever since Cheryl came to visit (due to my lack of vacation days)!

More news - Old Don Q was a bit more frisky today! He came out when I brought water to the fence, and he even snuck into the Main barn when Charlie left the gate open, looking for the corn.

He LOVES LOVES LOVES corn and doesn't know what a carrot is...

xxx-ooo
 
How cute!!! He's happy =} Mike brought Jen home 2 pet rats from his reptile show yesterday. They are the cutest ever!! No names yet..pictures soon!!

Lucky Cheryl!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?