Wednesday, April 22, 2009

 

Day 1158 - Donkey Tales


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Here's another great photo from Easter - Savannahs outfits are so cute!

Two of the kids next door (and their mom) came over to help with the donkey. They have horses, and the kids were exceptionally gentle and nice with him.

They brought over some corn, and the donkey loved that, and even ate it out of the neighbors hand. He let the kids pet him a little bit, very gently.

Though he was wary and afraid, he was never mean or aggressive toward them, which was a big relief. I was worried he would try to kick or bite, which he didn't do.

They already have three horses. I don't know if 'Dad' next door really wants another animal (with 2 dogs, chickens, a cat or two and three horses), but if they want him, they can certainly adopt him!

We'll also see about the guy at my work. He wants the donkey, but doesn't have a way to transport him and doesn't have a fence up yet at his place. I'm not sure how that will work out.

Anyway - that's the update, and I am sure there will be more tomorrow!

TTFN!

Comments:
I hope the neighbors take him!

Sorry I haven't had any Savi stories lately. With Jen back to school, we are back to our regular, boring schedule. This weekend is supposed to be near 80 degrees..I think we will go to the beach again! =)
 
I so hope that poor donkey finds a home. I zoomed in on the photo yesterday and can see he has been injured in some way.

Sorry Heather--Savi had to step aside BRIEFLY for the donkey! Now have to check out Savi photos.

It has been too HOT here, now we have some cool offshore breezes.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?