Monday, April 20, 2009

 

Day 1156 - Hangin' around...

Greetings, Monday morning Blah-gers!

Little Miss Savannah looks like she wants to figure out what to do with those hangers! Time to get her one of those 'barrel of monkeys' games.

I just booked my return flight from Providence to Nashville for Labor Day weekend.

I will be in Maine for my retreat weekend, then visit Providence after that. Heather, I'll be coming back home on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend, so I can recuperate on the Monday and get ready to go back to work.

Cheryl - hint - there are $100-each-way fares right now on Southwest to Nashville from both Providence and Boston (they start service to Boston in August).

I'm running a bit late because I booked that airfare just now.

That burro/donkey is still here - no owner has shown up yet!

I've named him Buddy, Jack, and Fred so far...

TTFN!

Comments:
She loves hangers =)
 
Are you going to KEEP the donkey? How cute.

I talked to your Mom about the Grand Ole Opry show--I am so jealous! I enjoyed the show before but I guess this one was exceptional. Crab soup--yum yum. Sounds like you all had a wonderful time.

I've been out of circulation, getting ready for my garage sale last Sat and for my big move on April 29.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?