Thursday, April 16, 2009

 

Day 1152 - Mom and Gil arrive today!

Greetings, Bloggy Travelers and Hunters!

Here is Miss Savannah, hunting for Easter Eggs. She looks excited, and I love her basket!

Is that a frog? I guess so!

Mom and Gil arrive this afternoon at the Nashville airport. I'll leave work early and go pick them up.

Charlie is going to make his famous venison chili for us all for supper - thanks, Charlie!

Have a nice day and safe travels, everyone!

(yes, I know the blog is short again but I was cleaning the guest bath...)

TTFN! xxx

Comments:
I always love seeing Savi's accessories, so cute!

Peggy, I know you'll see da blog at Karen's -- when you see Will, pictures, pictures pictures!! And a hug from Auntie. (Hugs to Karen and Chariie too of course!)
 
We had a great day at the zoo today! We left Walmart (after picking up some picnic goodies) just after 10am, and just got home now, at 4:30. We are pooped!

Hope everyone has a great time! I'm jealous!!! =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?