Wednesday, April 15, 2009

 

Day 1151 - GET YOUR TAXES IN THE MAIL TODAY!

Greetings, Bloggy Dearests...

I mailed my taxes on Monday, if anyone was wondering.

I was up at 2am checking on a job, with GOOD news for a change...

A fix went in last night that will help speed things up and let me sleep at night. I was checking on it to be sure everything was working as planned.

So - we should be back in bloggy business in the morning, right on time for Mom and Gils visit!

TTFN and have a great Wednesday! I will!

Comments:
Hi everyone! We have had a fun-filled day today. Jen is on vacation, so we took a ride to Buttonwoods Beach/Park here in Warwick. It was pretty cold so we didnt stay long, but Savi had fun while we were there. She walked in the sand & played on the swings... we will be going back to swim for sure!

Then Evan came over and we went to Newport Creamery for lunch & ice cream. Yum! Now we are home ready to pass out...Tomorrow we are meeting a bunch of Jen's friends at the zoo for a picnic and some animal fun. LOL! Can't wait!
 
Boy are we excited to be there with you and Charlie tomorrow afternoon!! What more can I say except that I can't wait!! Heather, so good to hear how many interesting things you, Savi, and Jen are doing, and lunch with Evan, too!

Let me add that we'll be visiting William, his new wife, Kako, and her son, Connor on Sunday, after leaving Karen and Charlie's. Will is looking forward to introducing us to his ready-made family, and we're all excited about his and Kako's baby that is on the way! A new generation of little ones, including Steve's daughter, Samantha's baby is on the way and whose baby shower will be on April 25th!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?