Tuesday, April 07, 2009

 

Day 1143 - Twofer Tuesday

Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

Savannah was yelling (articulating) something when Heather took this picture - it's funny!

Those shoes kill me too, and the striped baby leggings, and... and... and...

Speaking of babies - Charlie and I watched 'Baby Mama' on cable the other day - it was funny, not the best movie ever made, but we enjoyed it.

We also watched 'What Happens in Vegas', which was mildly funny too.

Last night I watched the last hour of '30 Days of Night' - a vampire horror movie about a town in Alaska that has 30 days of darkness, and gets a vampire infestation during that time.

It was creepy - but what I liked about it was the vamps had their own LANGUAGE, which I thought was quite relevant!

Any good movie recommendations out there? Seen anything funny? No documentaries, no cartoons, no tear jerkers, please.

TTFN! Get that Easter shopping done! I might go pick up a prime rib this week....


Comments:
Savi went to bed with no crying at all last night. Slept for 4 hours, then would NOT go back to sleep!! We were up until 3...and she would have stayed up longer if she had a choice. I'm exhausted, of course. Jen is taking the day off from school. (lots of students are going on a field trip, and she chose to take an absent in her classes instead...) So we have a whole day of gym and shopping planned. Savi is going to Janet's for part of it =) We are also going to COLOR EGGS today! how fun =)
 
I'll have to find "30 Days of Night". Though it's probably bloody?
 
Gee, Heather, you have had some rough nights! I can relate to the pain of car travel. My back is still not right after all those miles to and from Florida. Workin on it!

Steve and I went to the movies one rainy day about a year ago, and ended up seeing Baby Mama, because there was nothing else. Or rather, the other movies were even worse. It was ridiculously long, drawn out. Better to see it on HBO! That way you can get up and leave the room without feeling you just lost your money!
I always admired thet you knew the words to Peter Cottontail, Karen!

I'll be hopping down the "going go work" trail on Easter.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?