Sunday, April 05, 2009

 

Day 1141 - Palm Sunday!

Greetings, Blogregation -

Happy Palm Sunday! Do you have special plans for next weekend?

Some of the schools have spring break this week - so a lot of folks are on vacation.

Charlie and I just returned from the health club, and we're going for a drive a little later.

I'm on my second load of wash, too, so I am having a productive morning.

We've had two nice, sunny, warm days in a row, but the next couple of days are supposed to be cold with a possibility of SNOW showers! Brrr! I'll bet it won't snow...

Yesterday Charlie and I spent a LOVELY afternoon at the Keg Springs winery.

We needed to restock our wine supply of 'Crusade'. We sat out on their deck which overlooks farms and hills, and enjoyed some Wine, Cheese and Baked Lays. (Not exactly snooty, but just right, yesterday!)

The temperature was about 70 - big blue sky, no humidity, and no mosquitos. DELICIOUS and just WONDERFUL.

Ahhhh - did my mental health good...

TTFN!


Comments:
happy sunday! got back from our trip around 6:30 yesterday. It was a total waste of time, sadly. Savi was bored at the aquarium. We planned to see the dolphin show too but it started way too late. We visited a friend of Mike's in Virginia, stayed in a stinky motel, decided in the morning to SKIP the product show because the baby was already bored and we would be waiting a few hours longer for it to start. Thought we'd go to the Safari in Jersey on the way home but MISSED it and didnt realize it till we were 20 miles away...so we just went home. lol!!! And Friday I'd woken up to a neck spasm so bad I had to call Mike on my CELL to come into the bedroom & get the baby until I could move. so I was in miserable pain the whole way in the car. Such fun!! HA!
 
Heather, yes that was a miserable trip! Hope your neck is much much better. What a cute little Savi in the cupboard! And Karen, good to hear what a great Sunday you had, and such good weather. We're looking forward to some of that! Soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?