Friday, April 03, 2009

 

Day 1139 - Catch up on Friday?

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

I can't believe it is Friday already, but since it is...

You know what to do, march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Heather, this 'old fashioned' photo of Savannah is very artsy looking!

I like it, of course!

Tennessee, Alabama, and some other places had strong storms yesterday and some tornadoes. Thankfully the worst they had around here was flooding.

It's funny, because just a couple days ago I dreamed I was staying in a lodge and a flash flood occurred. I made it inside, but there was a rushing river right next to the windows.

Anybody want to guess what that means?

Last night I dreamed that Charlie was 'fake conducting' outside of a store, using some long straws he took from a discarded drink. He had a tux on like we were going to a wedding. In my dream I thought it was funny, but I wanted to go inside to use the ladies room! Ha!

Have a great Friday and a great weekend! TTFN!


Comments:
Boy, you have a vivid dream-life. The straw thing reminds me of the movie "There Will Be Blood", that has that bizarre line "I drink your milkshake".
 
If you ever get a chance to see the Saturday Night Live spoof of "There Will be Blood", it's very funny.
 
Wedding dreams, Karen? mmmmm.

Very artistic photo of our dream girl.
 
Hi everyone. Happy weekend! A busy day doing errands in Lewiston/Auburn and a great lunch/dinner at Applebee's. Tonight we are going to a dance that will benefit Special Olympics--have to get ready. Nice photo, Heather. And Karen, more dreams to entertain us and you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?