Sunday, March 29, 2009

 

Day 1134 - I know, I skipped a day

Greetings, Blogregation!

Here's a big hug from Savannah - I love this picture!

Church sign of the week:

Where do YOU want to spend eternity, in the Smoking or Non-Smoking Section?

Yes, I admit it. I didn't get on the computer yesterday AT ALL.

I went to water aerobics, then Target, then home for housework and laundry, and then I read a book. No bloggage.

Sorry about that!

The pool at the health club was cooler than usual all last week. Well, they must have 'fixed' something, because yesterday the water temp was 92 degrees! Water aerobics class was much less strenuous than usual, because they didn't want everyone to get overheated.

Charlie and I are going to check it out this morning.

Heather, I hope you and Savi are getting some sleep! TTFN!


Comments:
Savi did much better last night. Cried for 30 minutes, fell asleep and only woke up a couple times, but the crying was minimal. I'm so proud of my big girl!!! Hopefully tonight will be even better!
 
Hurray for Savi! Hurray for you, Heather!

Man, is it ever raining today.
Yesterday a friend brought me a beautiful orchid plant. She told me if it dies within a year the florist will replace it. I hope it lives!
Not many death guarantees out there, tough times for orchids.
 
Hooray for everybody! It is cold here today - in the 40's!!! Brrr!
xxx
 
I've been anxiously awaiting word of Savi's crying/sleeping news, and it's good news. Heather, you are so courageous! Give Savi a hug for me! Lyn, what a nice gesture from your friend, and what a nice guarantee from the florist!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?