Saturday, March 21, 2009

 

Day 1126 - Goin' to Jersey...

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

Here's a cute picture of Heather and Savannah 'reading'.

That reminds me to send my sister Lyn some books, too!

Charlie, myself, and our friends TY and SY will be going to the matinee performance of 'Jersey Boys' at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center (TPAC) today.

We are looking forward to it, and
going out to dinner afterwards!

But for now, I'm getting ready for water aerobics, I am typing the blog in my bathing suit.

Heather - have you taken Savi swimming yet? Get pictures!

TTFN and have a nice Saturday!

Comments:
Nope =( I was so excited to finally join the Y and haven't figured out a good time to go that wont interfere w/ her nap schedule, jen's school schedule, my 'Dad' schedule, blah blah. I'm thinking we might go to the one on the East Side when I pick Jen up at school. Or maybe Savi and I could go for a swim in the morning when I drop Jen off. we will see...

Savi's new word is Baby. =) she's getting so big!
 
Reminder - you'll need a lock for your locker to put your clothes in!
xxx
 
Happy weekend everybody! Nice to see our sweet Heather in a picture with her sweet Savi! Today is Allison's birthday, 12 yrs old. She told me this morning she thinks she's growing up too fast, and I told her last night Gil's granddaughter, now in college, were saying they were playing dolls at age 13. But 12, that's the age when you want to get older but you want to hang onto being younger, too. Lyn and Steve are going to be here soon for the weekend. We've scheduled to go to the Chickadee restaurant tonight (my favorite is lobster stew), and tomorrow morning to the pancake breakfast at the W Minot sugar house--ymmm real maple syrup! Enjoy Jersey Boys, Karen and Charlie.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?