Friday, March 20, 2009

 

Day 1125 - Happy Spring!

Greetings, Spring Hath Sprung-ers!

It's Friday... You know what to do! March in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

This week flew by...

Here is a sweet picture of Savannah, concentrating on working the remote.

She has such a determined look on her face!

Heather mentioned that Savi has started climbing - good luck chasing her around!

Today is the first day of spring, and the temperature here will zoom up around 30 degrees during the day.

Charlie and I checked out a new Cajun restaurant in Cool Springs. We were very happy with the food and the prices. We'll need to go there many times to try everything that looked good!

Hey, Buddy Joe - the 'shrimp and grits' I ordered was OUTSTANDING...

http://www.cajunsteamer.com/Menu.aspx

Come on, I know you're hungry now... admit it!

Comments:
I love this pic cuz it shows Savi's curls! So cute. It's Friday again. That means Mike is off to another show and Jen is off to babysit for Michelle and me and Savi are on our own till tomorrow =)
I miss everyone when they are gone, but I guess it's nice in a way to have the house so quiet. Savi is in bed by 7:30 and I get to put on the oldies and clean! Woohooo!
 
Oh Heather, how I can relate. I remember thinking, "the only time this house is clean is when they are asleep at night." Then the next day would start, replete with new messes. Ah, life.

All I can say is that at the time, someone said "when they grow up, you can sweep the mess away!" Might have been my grandmother.
 
This mess isn't leaving unless my HUSBAND does too!! LOL! he's the leader of the pack(rats)..ha!
 
What a sweet picture of Savi! How can she get cuter every day? Lyn, I remember when we used to visit Grammy and Grampa Hempel and would try to clean up a little, she would say, "Don't bother, I'll clean up when everyone is gone." Tomorrow is Allison's 12th birthday, imagine that! Happy Birthday, Allison! And tomorrow Lyn and Steve are visiting for the weekend, Yay!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?