Thursday, March 19, 2009

 

Day 1124 - Thursday already?

Greetings, Bloggy Thirstin' for Thursdayers!

Here is a picture of Savannah in Heathers lap. Heather is biting her nail because it had gotten long.

I think her expression is adorable. She's not quite sure what is happening, but she's getting snuggled so it must be all right!

I can't believe it is Thursday - this whole year has been FLYING by.

I'm starting to get excited...

On Saturday, we're going with TY and SY to see the musical 'Jersey Boys'. Jersey Boys is the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, with LOTS of their hit songs.

My tickets were a surprise birthday gift, so I've been waiting for this for two months! Thank you, Charlie, we'll have an awesome time, and it's in just TWO more days!

http://www.curtainup.com/jerseyboys.html

Afterwards, of course, we'll be going somewhere out to eat, and that will be fun too!

Have a great Thursday everyone! Tomorrow's Friday!

Comments:
What a cool show! I think I would like that musical myself! Have fun!!!
Savi has started climbing..and she's trying to climb everything! She climbs inside the bottom kitchen cabinets, she uses her potty as a step stool and is trying to climb onto the couch, she tries to climb the back of the highchair...it's pretty funny to watch, actually!! =) pictures soon, I'm sure.
 
My friend from Calcutta is picking me up for lunch, and then we are going to see the matinee of Slum Dog Millionaire. I can't wait!

I really wanted to see it since I first heard about it. First we'll go get some super spicy food, and I doubly looking for ward to THAT.
 
Another sweet Savi photo! Looking forward to those climbing pictures! Lyn, have a wonderful day with your friend, and we're looking forward to seeing you and Steve this weekend. Karen, Have a great time at "Jersey Boys", music that you love!
 
I forgot to mention today is Gil's daughter, Brenda's, 50th birthday!

And Happy Birthday to granddaughter, Emily, "Sweet Sixteen" today! I left a message for her at 7:30am this morning, forgetting that it is 6:30am in Wisconsin! Senior moments hopefully are forgiven!
 
Karen, I LOVED Jersey Boys--very COOL. Be prepared for sad parts too.
But who can be sad looking at pictures of Savi, and thinking about a baby in Lyn's already adorable family.
Happy birthday to Brenda and Emily!
 
PS: I just got a (business) phone call from someone who sounded just like Charlie except less so,if you know what I mean. He grew up in Eastern Tennessee. Made me homesick for you, Charlie!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?