Saturday, March 07, 2009

 

Day 1112 - Savi birthday celebration part II

Greetings, Bloggy Birthday Celebrants - again!

Here is Miss Birthday girl Savi wearing a hat I bought for her birthday - a pink jester hat!

She is chewing on the tag of a plush cow pocketbook - another birthday present from 'Grammy Gigi' - that would be me.

Yesterday was such a fun day, and today will be too!

Hey! Did I tell you yesterday about my 'near disaster'?

As soon as I turned on my camera, I got a fatal 'low battery' message. Thankfully, my sister had batteries in the house, or I wouldn't have any photos on my camera. Thanks, Lyn!

The plan is to spend the day visiting with family and friends, and enjoying Savannah. I'm going to order calzone and pizza from a local pizza place (the spinach and mozzarella calzone they make is awesome), and we'll have cake too.

Can you believe I already need to check in for my flight back home later this morning! I am going to set an alarm on my phone to remember.

TTFN and have a nice day! I know I will!

Comments:
we will be heading out soon! Savi is sleepy and grumpy but should feel better after a nap in the car...(or on Lyn's bed!) See you soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?