Friday, March 06, 2009

 

Day 1111 and Savi is ONE!



Greetings, Bloggy First Birthday celebrants!

Happy Birthday, Savannah! I can't wait to see you today on your birthday!

In case you haven't caught on, Savannah Lynn is ONE today.

Did you notice that it is my 1-1-1-1 day of blogging? How cool is THAT?

You know what to do, march in a circle chanting 'Savi! Birthday! Savi! Birthday!'

Look at this adorable first birthday cake! Awesome!

I'll be spending the day with 'the fam' today, and another one tomorrow! Yahoo!

Happy Birthday to YOUUUU, Happy Birthday to YOUUUU, Happy Birthday, dear Savi, Happy Birthday to YOUUUUU!


Comments:
Birthday girl Savi and I will be leaving soon to head your way! I like how her bday cake turned out last night but all those decoration frostings taste awful, so I wont be eating any of it!
see you soon!!!
 
I posted a few of the pics from today! See you tomorrow!!! xoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?