Wednesday, March 04, 2009

 

Day 1109 - Midweek and Midlife

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers -

Savannah turns one year old on Friday, she is such a big girl already. This year flew by!

I can't wait to just watch her play, and see her walking and talking to herself and carrying toys around. Just can't wait!

Have I finished packing yet? No.

Do I still need to do wash? Yes.

Do I have my itinerary printed? No, I printed one for Charlie, not myself. Duh.

Do I have presents for Savannah? Yes!

I have to check in tonight for my flight. Tomorrow I'll leave work early and take my car to the park and fly place.

That's mostly what's on my mind right now, guess I'd better leave early and try to catch up on stuff at work!

TTFN!


Comments:
I can't wait!!! We will be over bright and early Friday to see you before Janet's house. (9ish, 10?) I really can't wait for you to see how big she's gotten...it amazes me everyday.
 
Karen, Have a good flight and we'll see you Friday afternoon probably about 2pm. Can't wait! Such an exciting weekend ahead, thanks to Heather and Savi's efforts (let's not leave Mike out of this!)
 
Heather and Mom - sounds great!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?