Tuesday, March 03, 2009

 

Day 1108 - Twofer Tuesday

Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

Here is Miss Savannah playing inside one of her birthday presents. Awesome!

Gee, with toys like these, who needs to go anywhere else? This is pretty cool, Heather!

Unreal reality TV comment - last night was the Bachelor finale.

Jason proposed to Michelle and broke Mollys heart.

In the '6 weeks later' show, he broke Michelles heart and said it wasn't working. She gave him back the ring.

He then confessed to Molly that he couldn't stop thinking about her and wanted to make amends. We'll find out tonight if that worked or not, she certainly seemed receptive to the idea.

That's a first for the show, by the way.

I have a funny story from the grocery store yesterday. They had eggs on sale, both large and extra large. Almost every carton I picked up had a cracked egg in it.

An older man standing next to me said 'Here - this dozen's good', and handed me his carton. I looked in it, and it had a cracked one too. I pointed that out and the man said 'Oh, is that a crack?' Too funny. I finally found two dozen perfect eggs.

At the register, the register girl dropped one of the dozen on the conveyor belt, which broke one. She sent the bagger (another girl) to the back to get another dozen. I warned her in advance that they were hard to find because many of them were broken.

When she finally returned, she said 'You were right! There were so many broken ones I told THE DUDE back there about it.'

Well, I assume 'THE DUDE' will do something about it, but it was funny to hear her call the dairy stock clerk 'THE DUDE'.

TTFN!


Comments:
LOL! That sounds like something I would say. I call Savi 'dude'...haha!!!
I love that ball thingie. I wasn't going to blow it up until her birthday but JEN wanted to play in it...so we opened it early. haha! (Jen loves Dora and it's a Dora ball pit...funny) Speaking of early bday gifts, Savi got an awesome outfit in the mail yesterday from Aunt Nancy. I can't wait to see her in it...it's super cool as you can all imagine. Thanks Nancy!!
 
It's "The Big Lebowski"!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?