Sunday, February 01, 2009

 

Day 1078 - Go Superbowl, go!

Greetings, Superbowl Fans!

It's time for the exciting, annual hysteria known as Superbowl Sunday.

And if it's not exciting, people enjoy watching the new commercials.

Somebody get this poor man a uniform that has coverage, would you?

The photo makes me laugh out loud every time I look at it! Hilarious!

Give that man a tuba, it would fit!

I've spoken to more Arizona fans than Pittsburgh, but the Steelers are favored by 7 points.

I'm rooting for the old guy - Kurt Warner, and Arizona. Go, Cards, Go!

Charlie and I are going to go swim, then run errands, then head over to our friends TY and SY's house to watch the game.

Have fun, whatever you're doing! TTFN!


Comments:
What a funny picture! So funny I had to call Gil in to look at it. So our Super Bowl hysteria will be up at Mary Ann and Ray's. Glad Kathy and Doug will be there as they arrived yesterday for a week in Maine. Kathy's taking a week off before the start of more treatment. I'm making your recipe for teriyaki chicken wings, ymmm! Yes, I'm cheering for the Cardinals, too!
 
Not doing much today! not real interested in the super bowl this year...might watch for the commercials. I have some visiters today scheduled for the puppies. We have 3 sold, 5 still to go!! Boy are they MESSY!!!!!!!
 
Heather - Grammy and I hear you loud and clear on that! xxxx
 
Mom/Great Grammy - please give Aunt Kathy the blog address so she can read it and laugh when she has spare time at the computer! xxx
 
Heather, are you keeping a puppy?

I'm not watching the Stupor Bowl this year but I prefer the Steelers.
At kick-off (3 pm here) I will be walking along the San Francisco Bay with friends enjoying our 60's weather and glorious sunshine, then having dinner at my favorite Japanese restaurant where men from Japan (who look like Sumo wrestlers) make sushi at the sushi bar.
But I will miss the company of family in Maine and the yummy food. For food I should probably be with Karen's group!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?