Saturday, February 28, 2009

 

Day 1105 - Saturday and Farewell February!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

It's Saturday, and 'March Eve'... February certainly flew by!

Here's another cute picture of Savannah with her dance partner, the bear.

I'll be there in a few days, Savi!

Today I'm off to water aerobics, like usual, then shopping. I might go back to Trader Joe's today.

I'd also better increase my focus on packing for my trip next Thursday, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

TTFN and have a great Saturday!


Comments:
WE cant wait!! yay!
I was buying a cutsie 1st bday outfit at babies r us yesterday. They had 'I'm 1' shoes that were super cute, but only had them in 0-6 mo size!!! How many babies turn ONE before 12 months???!!! duh.
 
Very cute picture of "almost 1" Savi! Heather, isn't that absurd to have such tiny "I'm 1" shoes. Must be for little Chinese babies. All thoughts are for Savi's Birthday celebrations March 6 and 7!
 
We had a busy morning at the salon getting Jen's hair 'fixed' after she had a bad run in with some hair dye last night at her friends house. Savi had fun playing with the owner's daughter's toys and talking to everyone who came in. We grabbed junky McDonalds afterwards and came home to rest. I put Savi in her highchair while I checked email. I looked back at her and she was fast asleep with a chicken nugget clutched in her hand. So cute! We took a nice nap after that. =)
 
The young singer Alison on American Idol is very good, isn't she, she;s my favorite. I liked Adam also. Of the three from the first night I guess I like the guy with the glasses the best, but Alison and Adam have a lot of pizzazz. How do you spell pizzazz, anyway? Well, the spellcheck didn't kick in, so I guess that's right.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?