Friday, February 27, 2009

 

Day 1104 - Friday, Hooray!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

It's Friday!

You know what to do! Put a cute bow on your head and march in a circle, chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Hey - it's one more week till Savi's birthday! Yay! I'll be there!

Did you see the latest three American Idol contestants who are going through to the top 12?

I really like two of them, Allison and Adam. Allison is only 16 but has a BIG voice!

Hey - february is almost over too, seems like february always goes by fast because it's a short month.

I'm going to make this blog short too, because I need to go in early and try to figure out a problem.

TTFN and have a great Friday AND a great weekend!


Comments:
How come little Savi isn't standing on a pile of snow? Can't wait for next Friday and the big 1st birthday!! Yes, we watched Idol last night, and I was satisfied with the ones that won. Allison has an amazing voice for 16! Gil has some fasting lab work today after a routine physical, so I'm going with him, have breakfast at the hospital coffee shop, then pick up a few things at Hannaford and Farmer's Union. Happy weekend everyone!
 
Pressed publish too soon!
 
Pressed publish too soon!
 
Gee, Grammy's hoggin up all the comment space! LOL
One more week and my baby will be a big girl! =( Cant wait to see the Gramma's though! (and everyone else!)
 
Karen, reading your blog comments about fixing problems at work makes me much more sympathetic with our IT people--sometimes I ask, "Well why can't you fix it?" -and they are thinking, "you old fossil, you won't understand it anyway."
In fact I am going to call them RIGHT NOW to ask how to watch (non work related) Savi videos.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?