Wednesday, February 25, 2009

 

Day 1102 - Midweek and Midlife

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

I'm running late this morning, so this will be quick.

Charlie's got a date this morning with Marcy Jo. Uh, that means Marcy Jo's Meal House restaurant. Charlie and his buddy are going there for breakfast, then going fishing (or floating) on the Elk River.

http://web.mac.com/rlfeek/Joey+Rory_site/Marcy_Jos.html

Charlie was already talking about what he might order for breakfast.

Do you ask yourself 'What am I in the MOOD for?' when it comes to dining out? I do! Even when I'm making supper, I think about my options and pick the most appealing one.

Speaking of options, Charlie and I went to check out a new supermarket superstore named 'Kroger Marketplace' on Sunday- looks like a combination of a grocery store, Target, and Pier 1 Imports. They even had some furniture items and office stuff for sale.

They had THREE (count 'em), THREE different varieties of sweet potatoes, so I could get regular ones, the white variety, or the Oriental red ones. (I got both regular and red oriental ones). They also had a mediterranean olive and marinated food bar, and all types of premade salads including couscous and fat free pasta salad.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090223/BUSINESS01/902230318

Gotta go! I'm late! Bye!

Comments:
Cute Nancy...I'll have to coordinate her toys to her outfits better. LOL!!!
I got my hair cut today...FINALLY! It was so long and heavy..gross. Now it's short(er) and fluffy. I'm very happy! Off to pick Savi up at Gramma's now. She's had to go there two days in a row! I miss my little chicken. =(
 
So glad the little one is well enough to stay at Gramma's. I'm jealous, of course! Karen, I've heard of Kroger's but not sure where. Sounds pretty "state of the art" as they say! Hi to Charlie and his retirement activities--Yup, he deserves it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?