Tuesday, February 24, 2009

 

Day 1101 - Fat Tuesday

Greetings, Bloggy Fat Tuesday Celebrants!

I confirmed that it is Fat Tuesday by stepping on the scale, in fact...

Yup, today MUST be Fat Tuesday, and tomorrow should be Wide Wednesday, followed by Thick Thursday and Flabby Friday?

Hmmm - positive self-talk, Karen.

The news footage of Mardis Gras in New Orleans looks fun - Val Kilmer is the King this year, and I like him too. I especially liked his role in 'Willow'.

Look at this adorable picture of Savannah hugging her bear! That's a real bear hug!

I just love that photo! Good work, Heather!

I really like Savi's dance outfit - especially the stripes and polka dot combo going on there!

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
Isn't she just the cutest thing? I love the legwarmers. I've bought several different pair now. They are awesome with her little stretch pants. So 80's!! haha! Now if only she would grow some hair so I can get her some aqua net =}
 
Savi is adorable in every outfit so far--love that bear hug! We had 17'' of snow, and Gil has had to repair the snowblower about 4 times, different parts. He's now finished until the next storm! Our electricity was off for almost 24 hrs.--I put my freezer items outside in the cold, isn't that handy? We heated water, plus last night's supper on the woodstove in the basement, then in the evening we had an old-fashioned kerosene lamp, a battery radio, and 2 different battery lights to read with, so it was a pretty comfortable eve. Our neighbor's mother is elderly with parkinson's so at noon yesterday they went to a motel in town as they had no source of heat.
 
My goodness!! What a february! Guess Global Warming hasn't arrived in Maine yet... Stay safe! xxxx
 
Ray & Mary Ann had 26 inches of snow and did not lose power.
Nephew Alex reported UMaine school closing, allowing him to enjoy powder skiing at Sugarloaf.
My tenant reported 7 inches of wet snow since it's near the ocean. Fluffy snow is better.

Anyone notice Savi has on a PINK shirt next to a bear with a RED bow?
 
PS Karen, unfortunately global warming means hot summers and cold winters.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?