Sunday, February 22, 2009

 

Day 1099 - Monday Eve

Greetings, Blogregation!

Hey dudes and dudettes, what's yer sign??

This is a real sign from a Catholic church somewhere in the U.S. This is hilarious!!!

Thanks to InnocentEnglish.com for the photo of the day.

My church marquee sign of the day is - 'How do you make holy water? Boil the hell out of it!'

Did I tell you I saw a whole calendar of church signs when I was Christmas shopping? They exist!



I found a 'church sign generator' website - http://www.churchsigngenerator.com/churchsigns.php


Well - we'll be heading out soon to go swim, then home, then Home Depot to look at roof shingles, then to a new 'Kroger Marketplace' store that has opened recently.

THEN I'm gonna work on my taxes. Really. Maybe...

Comments:
Packing for Savi's birthday is more important than taxes! Sorry to hear you have all that roof repair needed! Yesterday was Greg B's Memorial Service, and it was a very meaningful service. Strange how something can be so sad, yet beautiful in its own way.

How's our little Savi today? Did you have a good b-day dinner, Heather and Mike?
 
I got Savi's BDay present yesterday, cute, cute, cute just like Savi! Now I just have to remember to mail it.

Taxes--first, California said no refunds because we're broke; and next, the legislature voted in a big tax increase so future refunds will be smaller--the government giveth and taketh away--
 
sorry! long day! Hope everyone had a good weekend!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?